PROMOTING YOUR COMPANY
I can help communicate what your business offers; to generate high quality enquiries by delivering a consistent, compelling message; and to encourage prospects to become loyal customers.
I usually start by asking some simple questions. It’s important to understand what you want to achieve, by when, any constraints such as time and budget, and where you would like assistance.
From there, I can give as much, or as little, input as you would like. From writing and delivering a comprehensive business strategy, to ‘filling in a gap’ for example where you have a project to complete, require short-term cover or have a limited budget- I can help.
This can include
- Reviewing your current promotional activity;
- Agreeing and setting out a workable marketing plan, with a series of activities such as sales campaigns;
- Writing engaging website, social media, brochure or newsletter copy to which people respond;
- Database management- do you keep accurate records of your customers or prospects, or need assistance establishing an effective CRM (or Customer Relationship Management) system to make life easier?
- Managing the design, and overseeing printing and mailing of sales brochures;
- Negotiating and arranging your advertising – and tracking response so you can tell what works best;
- Developing a social media strategy, or giving practical help with setting up your social media pages.
- Do you attend trade shows or events where you meet suppliers and customers? I can help you, from arranging a stand to representing your company.
Good marketing activity should be accountable, and so I develop measures of success; then analyse and report on activity to determine its effectiveness.
I have 25 years’ experience in supporting organisations with their marketing and business development. My background includes working with enterprises of all sizes and at different stages: from new start ups to established companies who want to grow but without the cost and commitment of employing full-time staff. If I can’t do it myself, I will find someone who can!